The Blue Train
Cape Town - Pretoria
Pretoria - Cape Town
Route / Schedule
Rates & Specials
Facts & Figures
History & Pedigree
The Finest Cuisine
Standard | Secure
The World's Leading Luxury Train
Rates in South African Rand ZAR (R)
In the following table you will find our Special Internet Rates. For conversion into your home
currency see the currency
|Pretoria to Cape Town / Cape Town to Pretoria
2 days / 1 night
|Rates in ZAR per Person
|1 Jan 2015 - 31 Aug 2015
|1 Sep 2015 - 15 Nov 2015
|16 Nov 2015 - 31 Dec 2015
- Maximum 2 guests per suite. Rates are per person, inclusive of all meals, high tea, drinks (alcoholic and
non-alcoholic) and off-the train excursions excluding French champagne, caviar and external telephone calls.
- Rates quoted are for a one-way journey and are subject to change without prior notification.
- Arrival times and off-the train excursions cannot be guaranteed.
- Reservations for children on request only.
- Special requests for meals (e.g. Kosher and Halaal) to be specified at time of reservation.
- Bed preference (double or single) to be specified when making a reservation, as double beds are limited.
- Guests are requested to check in 1 hour prior to departure at The Blue Train lounges in Pretoria and Cape Town.